Ginger offers a variety of opportunities to connect children, and the adults who care for them, with the enriching world of rhymes, songs and stories.
The Gingerbread Way Program is now offered as online, 2-2.5 hour workshops:
Nursery Rhymes & Child Development
Early Literacy & Books
Oral Storytelling Basics
Additional Programs, Presentations and Workshops
Ginger tailors the content and length of workshops, presentations and performances to your unique audience.
Why take the Gingerbread Way Program, Presentations and Workshops?
- Rhymes, songs and stories are an engaging way to help children develop skills that they need to succeed in kindergarten and beyond.
- They learn important early literacy and numeracy skills.
- Actions help to hone their fine and gross motor skills.
- They broaden their emotional understanding.
- A group setting offers a positive social experience.
- They are immersed in rich language and communication experiences.
- Their use of working memory helps to build intellectual/cognitive skills.
- They understand more about the world around them.
If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be very intelligent, read them more fairy tales.Albert Einstein, as told by Jack Zipes
Run, run, as fast as you can. You can’t catch me, I’m the Gingerbread Man.